Ergonomic bowl of food for cats
New ergonomic cat food bowl
Help your cat eat more slowly and avoid vomiting with this ergonomic bowl !
Did you know that a raised bowl aids digestion and can prevent stomach upset and vomiting in cats?
Do you have an aging cat with early neck problems and arthritis? Or a cat that vomits often? Then it's wise to change your cat's eating habits. The ergonomic pet bowl is positioned at a comfortable 15 degree angle and on a raised platform. This ensures that the cat is in an optimal position while eating.
✅ Better Digestion - The ergonomic position makes it easier for the cat to swallow, significantly reducing vomiting and digestive upset. Eating at a right angle aids the cat's digestion and ensures that food enters the digestive tract from the side rather than upward.
✅ Better for his joints - permanent bending while eating is disastrous for older and middle-aged cats. The raised platform of the ergonomic food bowl eliminates the need for the cat to bend over to eat, taking the strain off the cat's joints, neck, shoulders and hips. Less bending = less stress on the body.
Avoid spills - The non-slip base ensures that the cat can continue to eat without the food bowl moving. This ensures that no food falls to the floor and leaves a mess around the food bowl.
No Toxic Substances - Many food bowls are made of poor quality plastic containing harmful substances, which can be very bad for your cat's health. The ergonomic food bowl is made of BPA-free plastic, which is completely safe for cats. So don't worry if your cat licks the bottom of the bowl!
EASY CLEANING - You can assemble and disassemble the bowl in seconds, making it easy to fill and clean. Just run under hot tap water and it's done.
The ergonomic pet bowl is only available online! Get it now and enjoy a 40% discount for a limited time!
But in the wild, cats don't eat on a raised platform, do they?
We are often asked why it is better for cats to eat more if cats in the wild don't either. It's very simple for the following reasons:
- Age: Cats in the wild generally do not age enough to develop digestive and joint problems, etc. Unfortunately, they die in the wild at an average age of 6 years. Unfortunately, they die in the wild at an average age of 6 years. Domestic cats are very well cared for, have a very comfortable life and therefore live on average more than twice as long as that. This also includes age-related problems that a cat does not develop in the wild.
- Construction: Precisely because domestic cats lead such comfortable lives, they are also less physically strong than their natural companions and are often overweight. They are often lazy because they always have enough food available, and unlike cats in the wild, they only hunt for pleasure and not out of necessity. As a result, they have less advanced muscle development than their counterparts in the wild, so their spine and joints are less well supported. This leads to the above problems.
NO MORE MESS!
1. Safeguards against vomiting and acid reflux
2. Improves digestion by leveraging gravity to bring food down
3. Slows down fast eaters
4. Improves hygiene for messy eaters
5. Reduces neck strain for cats with arthritis
6. Prevents bugs from crawling into the feeder
7. Increases comfort when feeding
- 1x ergonomic food holder
- 1x standard food bowl
- 4x non-slip stickers
OUR GUARANTEE : We strive to offer you the most innovative products in the market. We give you the guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us and we will try to solve your problem.
This is a limited offer. Order yours while you can.
GET THEM BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF STOCK!
Good reasons to buy from us
14 DAYS.WE GIVE YOU UP TO 14 DAYS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM IF IT DOESN'T FIT.
YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 1 TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS.
OUR SSL PROTOCOL GUARANTEES A SECURE TRANSACTION.